Greetings and thank you for your interest in the 2018-2019 Computer Refresh Program. This program was created to provide regular full-time faculty and staff with new technology on a four-year cycle. If you qualify for the program, you are allowed up to $1200 toward a new computer purchase. Any overages above the $1200 will be billed to your department following the refresh order and must be approved by your department or unit head before the order can be placed. The following conditions must be met to participate in the refresh program.
- Must be a full-time employee of UTC.
- Must be a regular employee of UTC (this excludes contract employees employed less than five years, temporary employees, or grant-funded employees).
- Upon delivery, the employee must surrender their current older (four years or older) primary computer to UTC IT for surplus.
- This program only qualifies for primary machines. Secondary computers such as lab and other purpose computers are considered secondary and do not qualify for this program.
- The primary computer serial number or service tag must be identified and validated to qualify.
If you believe you meet the following qualifications, please complete the form below. The UTC Computer Refresh Committee will review your information to determine if you meet the qualifications for the 2018-2019 refresh program. Any questions or concerns please contact the computer refresh committee at email@example.com